We're striving to provide the most up to date guidance for you on COVID-19 health and safety measures, please find below useful links and information appropriate as of 08/03/2021.
Check back for updates!
Click here to view the latest government guidance on the full reopening of schools.
School guidance on returning January 2021 - click here
NHS Coronavirus Information
Click here for up-to-date information surrounding the Coronavirus pandemic.
If your child is symptomatic(i.e. one of a new continuous cough, a high temperature, a loss of/or change in your normal sense of smell or taste), you will need to book a test via the link above. New slots do become available during the day (10am, 12pm and 8pm) so it is worth retrying the website after these times.
Risk Assessment March 2021 - click here
Home School Agreement - click here
Remote Learning Agreement - click here
Covid-19 Advice for Parents in GM - click here
Risk Assessment Testing in Schools - click here
Risk Assessment Home Testing - click here
LFT Consent Letter - click here
Order a LFT homes test kit - click here
- Looking after your mental health:
- Talking to your child about Coronavirus:
- What parents need to know about Zoom, Houseparty and similar apps:
- Supporting students with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities:
- Schools and Colleges during the Coronavirus Outbreak:
- Guidance on Vulnerable Children and Young People:
- Guidance in regards to face coverings when returning back to school: